Welcome to MotherWoman
Looking for your tribe of moms to connect with? Search no further!
- We believe that you are the right mother for your child(ren).
- We believe in respecting and empowering mother intuition.
- We believe that self-care is the key to staying well.
- We believe that there are no perfect mothers (parents).
- We are all doing the best we can!
In-person gathering: One Wednesday per month from 6:30 pm - 8 pm at our clinic 4701 Bancroft Avenue, Lincoln, NE 68506
- Click here to see dates the upcoming MotherWoman gatherings
Childcare for the event:
- Children under one year of age welcome without RSVP.
- For childcare for children over one year of age, please RSVP via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- During the summer months, the group meets outside in the flower garden so children have space to run around outside and still be close.
This group is facilitated, as an act of love, from the hearts of a small group of mothers passionate about supporting other women as they transition to motherhood.